The following is an extract from an entirely made-up conversation…
– Hi, I’m looking to buy a car.
– Well you’ve come to the right place. Do you have a make or model in mind?
– Well I’m not really sure. I guess I could do with some guidance.
– Well we have a fine range of automobiles. We have some convertibles – how about that?
– Nah, that’s not really me.
– Okey dokey, how about a solid, reliable German vehicle. Say… a Mercedes?
– Hmm… It’s nice but I just can’t see me behind the wheel of a car like that.
– I see. So you want the car to reflect your personaility?
– I think so, yes.
– Well what kind of a person would you say you are? Bright? Happy-go-lucky? Full of beans?
– I’m actually a bit of an arsehole.
– I know just the car for you! THIS ONE: